15 hours of training on building solutions for Microsoft Teams
Learn how to use Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents with Microsoft Teams
Access to the class + any course updates for 90 days
Access to monthly "Office Hours" sessions and the Curated Library where you can view and download over 100 videos for 90 days
Do you use Microsoft Teams? Do you need to build apps, workflows, and chatbots to better collaborate within your organization? Then this is the class for you.
In this class you will learn how to take Teams to the next level through the following 90-minute sessions:
- Understand Microsoft Dataverse for Teams and the pieces involved
- Overview of the vision of Microsoft Dataverse for Teams
- A high-level discussion of licensing
- Using the apps, the data, and environments
- Explanation of Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents in and out of Microsoft Dataverse for Teams
- Build your first custom Teams app with Power Apps
- Start from nothing
- Create and populate a table
- Build an app from that table
- Customize the app slightly to get an idea of what is possible
- Deep dive into the Microsoft Dataverse Tables and their features that store your data
- Understand entities and the column types, including storing files
- Create parent/child relationships
- Management interface for tables
- Understanding permissions and security
- Extend your app by connecting to other services with the built-in connectors
- Learn about external connectors like Office 365 Users, Outlook, SharePoint, and SQL
- Send an email or Teams message from your app
- Write to and pull data from an external data source
- Understanding what is possible with Power Apps and leveraging additional concepts
- Learn about the different controls available in Power Apps
- Explore using variables, pop-ups, and validation to make a more robust app
- Discussion on how to bridge the gap from stand-alone Power Apps concepts to the new experience
- Build your first Teams workflow with Power Automate
- Understanding Triggers and Actions
- Create an approval flow that runs after you create a new entry
- Create a flow that runs on a schedule to check the status of your data
- Use Power Automate to import and export data from Microsoft Dataverse for Teams to SharePoint, Excel, and other data sources
- Create a flow that imports data into Microsoft Dataverse for Teams
- Learn how to work with dynamic data inside of flow
- Learn how to push or pull data as necessary
- Understanding what is possible with Power Automate and leveraging additional concepts
- Learn the Teams specific triggers to enable more scenarios
- Overview of expressions and variables in flow
- Discussion on how to bridge the gap from stand-alone Power Automate concepts to the new experience
- Build your first chatbot in Teams using Power Virtual Agents
- Create a chatbot to respond to user queries
- Connect a Power Automate flow to your chatbot to retrieve information
- Publish the chatbot for others to use
- Understanding what is possible with Power Virtual Agents
- Building more complex chatbots
- Using the example data to learn more
- Discussion on how to bridge the gap from stand-alone Power Virtual Agents concepts to the new experience
Prerequisite: The class assumes no prior knowledge of Power Virtual Agents. This class assumes you do have some experience with Power Apps and Power Automate. If you do not have any experience, please take our FREE course first: https://training.powerapps911.com/courses/power-apps-and-power-automate-getting-started
This class is taught by Shane Young using all demos. As Microsoft Dataverse for Teams is evolving during the preview phase, expect slight changes to the outline to accommodate the changing platform.
- Access to video recordings of each module.
- You will have access to this recording and updates for 90 days. After that, you may subscribe for $30 a month.
- As a subscriber, you will have access to the Power Apps Curated library, where you can watch and download over 100 videos and relevant associated apps.
- You will also have access to our monthly office hours hosted by Shane, where you can submit your questions to be answered.
$950.00Create Apps, Workflows, and Chatbots for Microsoft Teams - Live BundleLive Online class: March 8- 12, 2021 10:30 AM - 2:30 PM Eastern. Includes access to the on demand class, Curated Video Library and Monthly Office Hours for 180 days!