We are excited for you to learn more about the Power Platform. If you are unsure where to start, we recommend the following order. Each course is a stand-alone offering!
- Power Platform 101 – Free - If you are brand new to Power Apps, Power Automate, or Power BI start with this class! Includes overviews of how the products are used, plus a walkthrough of building your first solution.
- Power Apps and Power Automate 201 – Monthly Subscription - With over 23 modules of content, this class is designed to take your beginner Power Apps and Power Automate skills to the next level. We provide a detailed overview of the building blocks, discuss best practices, real-world scenarios, and related applications. The course includes a step-by-step, hands-on lab.
- Power BI 102 - Monthly Subscription - Do you want to learn how you can do more with Power BI? This course will help you to gain the skills and knowledge you need to begin your Power BI journey. Learn how to better your reports and dashboards, transform your data, create visualizations, and more!
- Power Apps and Power Automate 401 - Monthly Subscription - Have you been working with Power Apps and Power Automate a lot? Are you really comfortable with building apps and looking to go to the next level? If so, this is the course for you. We dive deep into complex topics like data models, APIs, relationships, performance, Azure services, custom connectors, and more. You must have a STRONG understanding of all things apps and flow to fully understand this course.
- YouTube Video Resource Library - Monthly Subscription - If you are not looking for a full class but just want to view videos as needed, the library is the best choice for you. We are constantly adding new videos and often the video includes code snippets and sample app downloads!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there overlap between the courses?
There is very little overlap between these courses. They may touch some of the same topics or techniques, but at no point will you feel like “I already learned that in a different PowerApps911 course”.
How can I connect with the instructor or ask questions?
All students who are currently enrolled in a paid course get access to a monthly Office Hours session. Office hours is a live session with the instructor and other students to ask questions, hear about what is going on in the Power Platform ecosystem, and hear about new real-world examples. In addition to the office hours, each course offers a discussion board and dedicated email for asking course-related questions.
How is the Curated Content different from You Tube?
The Curated Content Library isn’t a structured course. It is a library of Shane Young’s YouTube videos. Why should you purchase? No ads, sample app downloads, code snippets, and structure. Now you can search the library and find the relevant topic. Where it makes sense, you can even download the app built in the video. Finally, you have the option to add Office Hours to this subscription. The monthly Office Hours session is a chance to connect live with Shane, members of our consulting team, and other students.
How do I cancel?
For any of our monthly subscriptions, you can cancel at any time. Simply select the option under your account settings. After you cancel, you will have access to the course until your renewal date.
Do you offer group or private training?
Yes, we offer private training and multi-student discounts! Please reach out through our contact link for more information.
Power Platform 101
$15.00 / month
YouTube Video Resource Library
$39.00 / month
Power BI 200 Bundle
$49.00 / month
Power Apps and Power Automate 201 Bundle
$49.00 / month
Power Apps and Power Automate 401 Bundle
Power Platform University by PowerApps911 Bundle
Model Driven 201 Bundle - Live! January 2023
Power Apps and Power Automate 201 Bundle - December 2022 Live!
Need more information?
Click the link below and we will reach out soon!