Our website may contain links to other third party websites. If you follow a link to any of those third party websites, be advised that those parties have their own privacy policies and the Company does not accept any responsibility or liability for said third party website policies or processing of Your Personal Information. The Company strongly recommends reviewing these third party website privacy policies before you submit any Personal Information to such third party websites.
Information Collected and Used by PowerApps911.
In order to offer our Services, we need to collect information from our customers. Here is a summary of the information that we collect from our customers and what we do with it:
- The Company collects your name, email address, and IP address. The Company need this information to provide you with our Services, for example, to confirm your identity and contact you. The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your account, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. The Company may also send you emails about our site and related course(s), registration, course content, your course progress or other updates. We may also use your email to inform you about changes to courses offered by the Company, survey you about your usage, or collect your opinion.
- You may voluntarily provide additional information related to the registered account.
- The Company collects data about the Company’s webpages that you visit. The Company also collects data about how and when you access your account in order to give you access and to improve the Company’s Services.
- When you voluntarily share personal information with us in the course of using our services, we store that Personal Information.
- When transactions between you and our website involve payment by credit card, debit card, checks, money orders, and/or third party online payment services, we will collect information related to the transaction as part of the course of doing business with you, including billing address, telephone number, and other information related to the transaction.
- As you progress through your course(s), the Company collects information about how you interact with the course, including but not limited to, your progress through the course, quiz scores, survey results, discussion or forum contributions and other activities.
- This information is collected when you sign up for the Company’s Services, when you access the Services or otherwise provide the Company with any information. In some circumstances, when you have given the Company’s express permission, the Company will also use and store your Personal Information.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
The Company may place "cookies" on your computer or device. Cookies are small text files that we place in your computer or device to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other personal information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering with one of the Company’s Services. Once you choose to provide the Company with Personal Information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. A cookie assigns a unique numerical identifier to your Web browser or device, and may enable the Company to recognize you as the same user who has used the Company’s Services, and relate your use of the Services to other information about you, such as your usage information and Personal Information.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can set your browser option so that you will not receive cookies and you can also delete existing cookies from your browser. However, you may find that some parts of the site will not function properly if you have refused cookies or similar tracking technologies and you should be aware that disabling cookies or similar tracking technologies might prevent you from accessing some of the Company’s content. However, your viewing of some content may be hampered. If you wish to block cookies, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ to find out how, or check your browser's instructions.
Information Shared With Third Parties.
The Company works with third parties to help provide you with the Company’s Services and may share Personal Information with third parties to support these efforts. In certain limited circumstances, The Company may also be required to share information with third parties to conform to legal requirements or to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. The Company may also receive Personal Information from its partners and third parties.
To assist the Company in conducting marketing and/or advertising campaigns, Personal Information may be shared with third-party vendors.
Personal Information may also be shared with a company that acquires the Company, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding. If this happens, we will post a notice on the Company’s homepage.
Collection of Information by Third Parties
Some of our Services contain links to third party sites and services whose privacy practices may be different than the Company’s. The Company also allows you to connect with other third party sites and services. You should consult the other third party sites' and services' privacy notices in order to better understand their privacy practices.
Terminating Your Relationship With PowerApps911.
The Company will continue to store archived copies of Your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with any applicable laws. The Company will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve the Services offered by the Company.
Security of Personal Information.
The Company follows industry standards on information security management in order to safeguard sensitive information. The Company has put in place appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use the information collected by the Company.
Since the nature of transmitting information via the internet is not completely secured and despite our best efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of Your Personal Information transmitted to the Company’s website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. The Company is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website, including the illegal acts of third parties (i.e. hacking).
How to Contact Us
Bold Zebras, LLC
3116 W Montgomery Rd STE C #294
Maineville, Ohio 45039