Terms and Conditions
Now therefore, in consideration of the Training (defined below) and all related products and/or services to be provided to you by the Company, you hereby agree to the following terms:
- Prices & Payment. You shall be invoiced a price for the online training course offered by the Company (the “Training”) and any and all related educational materials provided for use in the Training, which you agree to pay, including applicable taxes, as specified during registration (the “Price”). If the Company agrees to invoice your fees prior to the start of Training (as identified during registration), we may require you to pay an initial invoice before allowing you to attend the Training. The Price, and all other fees, is due at the time of registration. If any amount owed to Company by you is overdue by more than thirty (30) days and the Company brings a legal action to collect, or engages a collection agency to collect on the Company’s behalf, you hereby agree to pay the Company’s costs of collection, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs. If your check is returned for insufficient funds, we reserve the right to charge you a fee up to the maximum amount permitted by law. Fees must be paid in U.S. Dollars. Invoices that are not disputed within 180 days of invoice date are conclusively deemed accurate.
- Cancellations by Participant. If you choose to cancel Training you purchased, you must cancel Training at least thirty (30) calendar days prior to the scheduled start date of Training to receive a full refund of paid Training fees. If you do not provide at least thirty (30) days advanced written notice of cancellation and do not attend any classes as required by the Training, you will not receive a refund of any fees paid by you to the Company. Notice of cancellation should be provided to email@example.com. If you cancel Training to reschedule Training for another session, your paid fees may be applied to the rescheduled Training at the Company’s sole discretion.
- Cancellation by the Company. Company reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any Training at any time and for any reason without notice. In the event Company cancels any Training prior to the start date of Training, Company will provide a full refund of prepaid fees. In the event Company cancels training after the start date of Training, Company will either refund a prorated portion of prepaid fees for those days that are cancelled or shall reschedule the portion of the cancelled class. Company will not, in any way, be responsible for any other costs, including loss of transportation or accommodation costs or other damages resulting from cancellation or rescheduling of Training.
- Participant Dismissal. You shall, whenever using the Company’s online classroom portal for Training, comply will all policies regarding conduct and security. You may be dismissed from Training if you threaten or harass other participants or the Training instructor or if your behavior, in the opinion the Company, is inappropriate, abusive, or disruptive. In the event you are dismissed from Training, you may not return. If you are dismissed, the Company will not refund any fees paid and will not reschedule the remainder of your Training.
- Course Materials. Company retains ownership of all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the course material provided in Training, including any documentation, technical information, and know-how provided in connection with the Training. Any information provided to you as part of the Training shall be held in confidence and may not be disclosed or copied, without the express written permission of the Company. You may not use a recording or copy device in Training without the Company’s express written consent.
- Sole User. You may not assign your rights to the account to any other person or entity without the signed, written consent of the Company. Each account registered with the Site is only valid for, and can only be used by, one person and only the person who owns the account. Accounts cannot be shared. Violation of this will result in the Company disabling the account on the Site.
- Programs, Browsers, Equipment and Accessibility. The Company conducts the Training through Microsoft programs and technology. Company makes no warranties with regards to the accessibility or functionality of any Microsoft program and is not liable for any malfunctions or related issues thereof. You are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining display devices, equipment and software, including without limitation operating system and browser software, that conforms to Company’s specifications in effect, as revised from time to time, in order to connect to, communicate with and use the Training materials provided by Company and to access Company’s website.
- Consent to Communications. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- Grant of Ownership Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Training classes are prerecorded or broadcasted live online through use of a screenshare tool. If you send comments or suggestions to the Company through the Site, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- Your Intellectual Property Rights. The Company respects the copyright, trademark and all other intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being violated and/or that any work belonging to you has been reproduced on the Site or in any Content in any way, you may notify Company at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name and contact information, the nature of your work and how it is being violated, all relevant copyright and/or trademark registration information, the location/URL of the violation, and any other information you believe is relevant.
- Links to Third Party Sites. The Site may contain links to Web sites controlled by parties other than PowerApps911.com or BoldZebras.com (each a “Third Party Site”). The Company may work with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with PowerApps911.com and/or BoldZebras.com. The Company is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Site, any Website accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. The Company makes no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. The Company is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. The Company is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that the Company is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
- No Warranty. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- DISCLAIMER. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
- LIMITED LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
- Headings. The headings and captions appearing herein have been inserted for the purposes of convenience and ready reference only and do not purport to and shall not be deemed to define, limit or extend the scope or intent of the provisions to which they appertain.
- Form. Where the context so admits, words and expressions appearing in the singular herein may be interpreted in the plural, and vice versa.
- Waiver. No waiver of any provision hereunder shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by the waiving party, nor shall any such waiver, if made, constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or of any other provision hereunder.
- Fees and Expenses. If either party institutes an action to enforce the agreements hereunder or any of its terms, the prevailing party shall also be entitled to recover all of its costs, expenses and reasonable attorneys' fees.
Bold Zebras, LLC welcomes your questions or comments regarding these Terms and Conditions. Please direct any questions to Bold Zebras, LLC to:
Bold Zebras, LLC
3116 W Montgomery Rd STE C #294
Maineville, Ohio 45039
Email Address: email@example.com